- RSS Channel Showcase 7025292
- RSS Channel Showcase 9120418
- RSS Channel Showcase 4225845
- RSS Channel Showcase 5387174
Articles on this Page
- 08/15/17--11:30: _Lindenhurst Residen...
- 06/27/14--18:38: _Long Island Leaders...
- 07/05/14--19:42: _Lindenhurst Man Cha...
- 07/20/14--21:32: _Long Island Jet Ski...
- 07/25/14--20:08: _SPCA: Dog Found Ins...
- 08/01/14--09:22: _Suffolk County Coup...
- 08/13/14--20:04: _‘Storm Of Historic ...
- 08/14/14--20:00: _Long Island Drying ...
- 10/02/17--15:48: _Long Island Village...
- 10/09/17--11:33: _2 Dead, 2 Criticall...
- 10/10/17--10:36: _Lindenhurst Mourns ...
- 10/21/17--16:02: _Woman Robs Long Isl...
- 07/05/14--19:42: Lindenhurst Man Charged In DWI Crash That Injured Motorcyclist
- 07/20/14--21:32: Long Island Jet Ski Accident Leaves Man Critically Injured
- 08/14/14--20:00: Long Island Drying Out After ‘Historic’ Storm Dumps Record Rainfall
- 10/09/17--11:33: 2 Dead, 2 Critically Hurt In Lindenhurst Car Crash
- 10/10/17--10:36: Lindenhurst Mourns Loss Of 2 Young Lives Following Deadly Crash
- 10/21/17--16:02: Woman Robs Long Island Convenience Store At Knifepoint
After three members of the same family were killed in crashes in Lindenhurst, those who live and work in the area insist something must be done to stop tragedies on a busy roadway.
The renewed call for greater safety measures comes on the heels of an accident that badly injured a 10-year-old boy.
According to Suffolk County Police, the driver of the 2013 Apollo mini-motorcycle, Richard Scheuermann, was headed northbound on North 8th Street in Lindenhurst when he collided with a 1999 GMC Safari van in front of 120 North 8th St.
A man was critically injured late Sunday afternoon when his jet ski crashed offshore from Long Island.
A dog is recovering after it was brought to a Long Island animal shelter in "horrible condition" last week, the the Suffolk County SPCA said.
Ziggy, the Shih Tzu-mix that was found abandoned in a house in Lindenhurst last month, has found a forever home.
A storm that dumped nearly an entire summer's worth of rain in parts of the Tri-State area caused major flooding in some spots, stranding motorists and snarling the morning commute.
Suffolk County and the towns of Islip and Brookhaven have declared states of emergency after what County Executive Steve Bellone called an "unprecedented'' deluge.
As officials target vape stores and hookah lounges in one Long Island community, owners and patrons of those shops claim it's unfair discrimination.
A car slammed into a fire hydrant and a tree early Monday morning on Long Island, killing two people and critically injuring two others.
A 16-year-old boy and 22-year-old woman were killed in the early-morning crash Monday. The teenage driver and another passenger were seriously injured.
The robbery took place around 8 p.m. Friday at The Barn on North Wellwood Avenue in Lindenhurst.